Last Updated – January 14, 2020
This website (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Gotcha Mama (“Gotcha Mama,” “we” or “us”). This Cookie Notification is intended to tell users (“User(s),” “you,” or “your”) about our Site’s collection, use, and dissemination practices regarding information that you provide to us through our Site or the services offered therein (collectively, the “Services”) and is applicable to you.
1. Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and Other Internet Tracking Technology
We utilize Cookies, Anonymous Identifiers, Web Beacons, and other Internet tracking technology to collect information from your computer, mobile, or other device.
- A “Cookie” is a data file that is created and stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit our Services. An “Anonymous Identifier” is a random string of characters that is used for similar reasons as Cookies.
- A “Web Beacon” is an object embedded into a web page or an e-mail that collects various data. A Web Beacon is known by several common terms, such as a web bug, tag, page tag, tracking bug, tracking pixel, pixel tag, web pixel, targeting pixel, re-targeting pixel, and clear gif. Web Beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier that may be included on our Services for several purposes, including to deliver or communicate with Cookies, to track and measure the performance of our Services, and to monitor how many visitors view our Services. Unlike Cookies, which are stored on the device, Web Beacons are typically embedded invisibly on web pages or in e-mails. When used within e-mail, for example, a web beacon can track whether a User opens a message, clicks on a link within the e-mail, and similar actions. We also use other, similar Internet tracking technology to monitor a User’s actions coming to our Services, moving through our Services, and after leaving our Services.
- We use performance Cookies that allow us to track usage. This allows us to learn more about how users use the Services so that we make changes and improvements, as necessary.
- We use targeting Cookies that measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns and to track sites you’ve visited so that we can measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
3. Change Settings From Within Your Browser
The instructions for these vary from browser to browser and they may change from time to time as new versions are released. Here are some links to instructions for the most common browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For other browsers, try searching for “managing Cookies in [browser name].”
4. List of cookies we use on our website:
Active Campaign. Active Campaign is used for email marketing and automation to communicate with you after you have opted in to our newsletter, purchased any service or product from our Site, contacted us, or otherwise submitted your information for the purpose of communicating with you regarding the services and products the Site offers. You can find more information about Active Campaign and its Terms of Service here.
Calendly. Calendly helps us schedule meetings in a streamlined fashion. Calendly provides calendar integrations, Time Zone intelligence, and flexible controls. For more information regarding Calendly and its Terms of Service, you can visit its website here.
ClickFunnels. We use ClickFunnels to operate our website. ClickFunnels makes it easy to build an interactive website. You can view more information about ClickFunnels and its Terms of Service here.
Facebook Pixel. We have enabled Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel is an analytics tool that helps us measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We use Facebook Pixel to understand the actions people are taking on our website. To learn more about Facebook Pixel’s policies, you can visit its website here.
Google Analytics. We have enabled Google Analytics to collect data about our traffic through the use of Google advertisements and other anonymous identifiers. We use Google Analytics cookies and other cookies to compile data to better understand users and provide users with a more tailored experience. You can opt out of Google Analytics by visiting Google’s Opt-Out Browser Add-on website here.
Libsyn. Libsyn allows website users to play podcast episodes. When you play a podcast episode, only nonpersonal data is collected; including a general count of number of downloads, location of download and type of browser used to download the episode. To learn more about Libsyn’s policies, you can visit the website here.
Stripe. We utilize Stripe to process payment transactions. When you make a purchase, selecting Stripe, you will be required to provide Personal Data, together with your payment information (including but not limited to, your credit card number). We do not collect or store your payment information on this Site’s web server. Stripe collects the information you enter and stores that information on its website. To learn more about Stripe’s policies, you can visit its website here.
We collect non-personal information through our Internet log files, which record data such as browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our Site and products. This information may be used to analyze trends, to administer our Site and products, to monitor the use of our products and Site, and to gather general demographic information. We may link this information to personal information for these and other purposes such as personalizing your experience on our Site and evaluating our Site and products in general.